Trial Procedures

If you decide to take your case to trial, the Court will not provide an attorney for you. You may choose to retain one at your own expense or represent yourself. An attorney can explain your rights and help assist you. If you choose to represent yourself, please read the following information carefully.You may call the Clerk of Municipal Court with procedural questions regarding your trial date. Please note that the Clerk cannot offer you legal advice regarding your case, witnesses to call, evidence to present or the likelihood of success at trial, or recommend an attorney. If you need legal assistance with your case, you should consult an attorney.