On behalf of the men and women of the City of Lake Geneva Police Department, I am pleased to welcome you to our website. As we continue to build and redesign our site, it is my hope that we can create a portal for the community and visiting citizens to interact with our department and our unique city. This page serves as a means of discovery for department organizational structure, programs, press releases, frequently asked questions, and as a gateway to helpful resources.
The City of Lake Geneva Police Department embraces a philosophy of police work that is both progressive and technology-based. Our officers participate in continuing education course work that implements cutting-edge techniques and criminal science that enables thorough and thoughtful investigation. This ongoing training continues to redefine how we view and combat criminals. Your safety will always be our first and foremost priority. I take pride in leading some of the area's finest officers.
We also strive to enhance our community partnerships by maintaining open communication with citizens and business owners. I firmly believe that a productive and orderly community is encouraged by this principle. We continue to meet our commitment to the area youth through Safety Town, CounterAct, our School Resource Officer Program, and other various programs that foster strong morals, safety awareness and civic responsibility. It is our goal to keep Lake Geneva one of the safest places to live, work and play.
Thank you for your interest in our department.
Chief of Police
Department Mission Statement
Serving and protecting our community with honor by building community partnerships through professional and progressive policing.
To be a progressive, innovative and technologically modern law enforcement agency to optimize customer service and the safety of our community.
We achieve our Mission and Vision through commitment to and demonstration of our core values:
- Honor: We are committed to upholding the honor of the City of Lake Geneva Police Department by providing honest and faithful police service to all.
- Integrity: We are morally and ethically aware, resolute, and above reproach at all times regardless of our duty status.
- Character: We hire and promote persons of good character based on the belief that actions and decisions rooted in good character will always have positive results.
- Progressive: We embrace innovative strategies while maintaining proven practices.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions and are accountable to our community.
- Courage: We stand firm in the face of danger and will confront all threats to the safety and security of our community with intelligence and vigor.
Important Note About 911
The 911 number is to be used for all emergencies where someone's life or property is threatened and the immediate assistance of the Lake Geneva police, fire, or ambulance services are needed.
All non-emergency calls to the Lake Geneva police or ambulance services should be directed 262-248-4455.