For the safety and comfort of all, please observe the following rules when enjoying Lake Geneva's parks and recreational areas:
- Hours: No person shall be in any park or recreational area of the city from 10 pm to 4 am daily unless approved by the City Council for special events.
- Animals are not allowed to run at large in any city park or recreational area at any time.
- Alcohol is not allowed in any city park without a permit.
- Grilling and Other Fires: Fires for cooking are permitted in picnic areas, but only in grills provided or in a suitable device that contains the fire up off the ground. A permit must be obtained from the Fire Chief for any other fires within a public park.
- Vehicles: No person shall drive or ride any bicycle, motorcycle, motor vehicle, motor-driven snow vehicle or a horse in any part of the city parks or recreational areas except on regular drives designated therefore.