Wisconsin Registration Forms

The Police Department has a number of Department of Transportation (DOT) and Department of Natural Resources (DNR) forms available for your convenience such as snowmobile registration, boat registration, application for handicap parking, change of address, and vehicle registration. Please come to the Police Department window or call if you need a particular form not mentioned here. We probably have it!