Welcome Residents & Parking Permit Holders
The City of Lake Geneva offers several parking permit options for residents, non-residents, business owners and Walworth County residents.
Please note displaying and/or purchasing a permit does note guarantee a parking space.
Types of Parking Permits Offered
- Resident (Non-Transferable) - Current Vehicle Registration and Utility Bill (Within 30 Days)
- Non-Resident Property Owner (Non-Transferable) - Current Vehicle Registration and Utility Bill (Within 30 Days)
- Business Owner in the City of Lake Geneva (2 Year/$50) (Non-Transferable) - Current Vehicle Registration
- Walworth County (2 Year/$160) (Non-Transferable) - Current Vehicle Registration and Utility Bill (Within 30 Days)
- Parking Lot Pass (1 Year/$400) - Current Vehicle Registration for Primary Holder
Rules for Resident, Non-Resident, Business Owner or Walworth County Permit Holders
- Permit holders are issued a sticker registered to their vehicle that allows a 3 hour block of parking time. You can move to any stall within those 3 hours but are subject to a ticket if your vehicle stays over 3 hours without paying the meter.
- Vehicle stickers must be visible and properly affixed to the windshield to be valid.
- Permits are non-transferable and must match license plate registration.
- Permit holders are subject to all parking regulations including a $20 fine for "Improper Display" of a permit.
Apply for Parking Permits
To obtain a parking permit you will need to provide a current vehicle registration and current utility bill. These documents can be either be:
- 626 Geneva Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147)
- 626 Geneva Street
- Emailed to the Parking Services Department
- Dropped off in person
- Placed in our drop box
Receive Your Parking Permit
The City will automatically mail permits to the residents. If you wish to pickup up your permits, please notify the Parking Department at the time of application and also include a contact phone number or email address.
Parking Lot Pass Holders - Annual
- Allows a vehicle to park without paying the meter at the Cook Street lot, Geneva Street lot and Center Street lot at $400 per year
- To Apply you must apply in person at City Hall or call 262-248-3673 for more information
Contractor, Construction Parking Permits & Meter Bagging
You must apply in person at City Hall or call 262-248-3673 for more information.