- 6 pm
- The 1st Monday of every month
- City Hall - Council Chambers
626 Geneva Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Please note: The Council President may change the meeting time and place and may call special meetings of the Committee of the Whole.
Meetings are also taped for viewing on Cable Channel 25. View archived meeting videos online.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
For a list of current members, see the Directory of Elected Representatives Boards and Commissions (PDF).
Committee of the Whole is a meeting of the Governing Body to discuss committee actions throughout the month. No official action is taken.
The City Aldermen shall be the Committee of the Whole. (See Ordinance Number 08-02, March 10, 2008; Ordinance Number 08-07, Section 1, June 23, 2008). The Council President shall serve as the Chairman of the Committee of the Whole. The Committee of the Whole may elect a Vice Chairman to serve in the Chairman's absence.
Committee Power & Duties
- The Committee of the Whole may hold informal discussions on any agenda item and may make recommendations and suggestions to the Common Council.
- The Committee of the Whole may receive reports from the committees, commissions and boards of the City.
- The Committee of the Whole may receive reports and information from all City officials.