- 5 pm
- The 2nd Tuesday of every month
- City Hall - Council Chambers
626 Geneva Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Piers, Harbors, and Lakefront Committee is a Standing Committee of the City of Lake Geneva and consists of five members appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Common Council. The Mayor appoints the Chairperson.
For a list of current members, see the Directory of Elected Representatives Boards and Commissions (PDF).
The Committee shall consider the following and shall have the duty to recommend action there as to the Common Council:
- All commercial and private pier and buoy leases, including wording, length of lease, cost and any other provisions.
- All rules and procedures pertaining to City leases, all activities within or surrounding the Riviera piers, buoys, dinghy pads, launching, trailer parking as part of boat launch fee and access road (if any) to piers; Launch fees and annual beach passes.
- New construction and maintenance of beach piers, buoys, dinghy pads and boat launches; and, the Harbormaster or other person in charge of any lakefront activity shall report to and cooperate with the Committee