- 4 pm
- The 3rd Monday of every month
- City Hall - Council Chambers
626 Geneva Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Utility Commission consists of the Mayor, the City Administrator, two Alder-persons, and three citizens. The members shall be appointed to the Utility Commission and appointments shall be subject to approval by the Common Council. The citizen members shall each serve three-year terms. The terms of the citizen members shall be staggered so as to have one member's term expire each year. The Mayor, Aldermen, and the City Administrator shall serve conterminously with their respective terms/appointments as Mayor, Aldermen, and City Administrator.
For a list of current members, see the Directory of Elected Representatives Boards and Commissions (PDF).
The Utility Commission shall have the entire charge, management and direction of the water and sewer utilities of the City. The duties of the Utility Commission shall include, but shall not be limited to:
- Recommending utility ordinance amendments
- Refining development plans
- Reviewing and making recommendation on proposed improvements, additions, extensions, or changes to the facilities
- Discussion issues of safety, function, maintenance needs, and policy
- Planning for the effectuation of plant and infrastructure improvements
- Other planning the Commission deems necessary and essential for the improvement of the plant
- Establishing water and sewer rates as prescribed by state statutes and administrative rules