What if I need a postponement?

If you have good cause to delay your trial date, you may ask the Judge for an adjournment. You must do so in writing at least one week before the trial date. The Judge will then decide whether or not to grant your request.

Show All Answers

1. What happens at a trial?
2. What should I do to prepare for a trial?
3. Will I have to pay more than the amount on the citation if I am found guilty?
4. If I change my mind, can I settle my case before the trial?
5. What if I need a postponement?
6. If I am found guilty, can I appeal?
7. If I do not appear, what will happen?